Increase your profit potential
Luxury cruises are one of the fastest growing segments of the
travel industry! Since luxury cruises have higher price points,
you can substantially increase your profits by selling more
luxury cruises thus earning higher commissions. The best
way to do this is by taking advantage of CLIA’s new program
and becoming a Luxury Cruise Specialist (LCS).
As A Luxury Cruise Specialist, You Will:
- Learn more about the luxury traveler
- Gain first-hand experience of the luxury cruise product
- Attain the sales skills needed to meet the needs of the luxury market, the incentive market, and the special interest/niche markets
- Receive industry recognition, CLIA promotions, and referrals
Luxury Cruise Specialist designation is a great value!
Enrollment is only $40.
Pricing valid through December 31, 2011
- Must be a CLIA affiliated agent
- Successful completion of the CLIA Accredited Cruise Counsellor Certification program* (ACC)
B. PROGRAM PARAMETERS
- Course work and ship inspections must be completed within 5 years of enrollment date
- Ship inspections from 3 years prior to the enrollment date can be applied toward completion of the LCS designation
- Required training seminars successfuly completed prior to enrollment can be applied toward the LCS designation
C. MANDATORY TRAINING
- Successful completion of the following seminars and exams:
- Selling to Special Interest/Niche Markets (live or online)
- Cruising – The Ultimate Incentive (live or online)
- Understanding the Luxury Market (online only)
D. PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE – SELECT CLIA MEMBER CRUISE LINES
Must complete all items.
Please note: only CLIA Member Cruise Lines qualify for the criteria fulfillment below.
- Two ship inspections are required: